BMP is a membership-based organisation.
The organization is geared to mobilize human resources for attaining the goal of BMP. It pursues the policy of enhancing membership strength of the organization and its activities aimed at raising the awareness of its members as well as other women & men of the society regarding various discrimination in family, in grassroots level and measures leading to women empowerment.
Secular, Democratic, Human-society and State.
To Promote and Protect Women’s Human Rights in Bangladesh.
* Resist violence against women;
* Promote political empowerment of women;
* Establish women’s human rights;
* Promote peace and democracy
* Ensure women’s development and equality through policy intervention;
* Accelerate women’s rights movement through intensified networking regionally, nationally and globally;
* Establish as a Lobby and Advocacy agent.
Click here for Orgasional Chart